Lifeline Telephone Assistance
The Lifeline program is a federal program that provides a monthly discount on phone or internet services for eligible households.
Think you qualify?
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit programs
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TTANF)
- Food Distribution on Indian Reservations (FDPIR)
- Head Start (only households meeting the income qualifying standards)
Contact us at (719) 379-3839 or complete the form to the right.